Kindergarten's Brief History
Sr. Emily Aloysia Bowring, the daughter of Sir John Bowring, the 4th Governor of Hong Kong, joined the Canossian Daughters of Charity in 1860 and founded the Sacred Heart Canossian School (SHCS), becoming its first Principal.
Our school building at Robinson Road was moved to the Third Street as a temporary school site in 1987, for rebuilding.
In 1990, our school was moved from the Third Street to 54 Pok Fu Lam Road and was merged with the Canossa Kindergarten. It was renamed as Sacred Heart Canossian Kindergarten and began to recruit boys. Since 1993, our school building has moved back to 10 Robinson Road.